Vitamin C is generally known for:
- Being an antioxidant to help maintain optimum health.
- Helping the body to metabolize lipids and proteins.
- Helping in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Helping in the formation of connective tissue.
- Promoting healing to prevent scarring.
Dosage and how to use
- Children (1 to 8 years old): 1 teaspoon (5 ml), once a day.
- Adolescents (9 to 17 years old): 2 teaspoons (10 ml), once a day.
- Adults (18 years and older): 2 teaspoons (10 ml), twice a day.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Precautions and warnings
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.