Vitamin B12 is generally known for:
- The fabrication of the genetic material in cells and red blood cells;
- The prevention of diseases;
- The maintenance of nerve cells and those that produce bone tissue;
- Helps body to metabolize nutrients.
* Vegetarians, vegans and people suffering from pernicious anemia should consider taking a B12 supplement.
Dosage and how to use
- Children (1 to 13 years old): 1/2 teaspoon (2,5 ml) per day.
- Adolescents and adults (14 years and older): 1 teaspoon ( 5 ml ) per day.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Precautions and warnings
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.