Health Canada Supporting Claims
- Used in herbal medicine to relieve digestive upset/ disturbances including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia and flatulent colic
- Used in herbal medicine to help relieve in ammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract
- Helps relieve mild digestive disturbances such as dyspepsia, atulence, bloating and belching
- Used in herbal medicine as an adaptogen to temporarily relieve symptoms of stress
- Helps relieve digestive upset/disturbances
- Helps relieve in ammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract
- Helps to breakdown carbohydrates, fats, proteins and lactose
How to Use
Adults take 1 to 2 capsules with lunch or dinner.
If you are taking anti-depressants or HRT (hormone replacement therapy), or birth control pills, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you are taking prescription medications, have diabetes, gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, are taking anticoagulants/ blood thinners or an anti-in ammatory, or are having surgery, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
If symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
If you have bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder, are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/ Compositae/Daisy family.