Minerals are generally known to:
- Contribute to the maintenance of good health.
- Help maintain physical and mental wellness.
- Protect from neuromuscular problems (cramps).
- Help regulate the cardiac rhythm and promote the maintenance of good blood pressure levels.
- Contribute to the maintenance of cellular health as well as that of bones and teeth.
- Be an antioxidant and antacid.
- Contribute to the formation of tissue and the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Help reduce the symptoms of asthma and allergies.
- Be a relaxant.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day. Take with food.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Precautions and warnings
Consult a health care practitioner if you suffer from liver problems. Avoid taking in the 2 hours before, or the 4 hours after taking medication.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Known side effects
Certain people may have diarrhea.