Herbaflex is generally known for:
- Being an anti-inflammatory.
- Helping relieve muscle pain and pain associated with rheumatoid affections.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day with food.
* May be diluted in a a glass of juice or water.
Expiration and conservation
To avoid contaminating the product, do not drink directly from the bottle and use the product within 4 weeks of opening.
* Keep refrigerated after opening.
Do not use if you are pregnant.
Précautions et mises en garde
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are breast feeding, consult a health care practitioner before using if you suffer from liver problems or if symptoms of liver problems arise, if you have gallstones or an obstruction of the gallbladder, if you suffer from stomach ulcers or excessive gastric acid. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.