Curamin PM features BCM-95® Curcumin and BosPure® Boswellia along with DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), melatonin and bioavailable vitamin B6 (P-5-P).
- BCM-95® Curcumin – clinically studied and used in over 50 published studies, including 22 human clinical trials!
- BosPure® Boswellia – uniquely standardized to contain >10% the beneficial compound AKBA (acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid), as well as having reduced levels of pro-inflammatory beta-boswellic acid
- DLPA (DL-phenylalanine) – source of an essential amino acid for the maintenance of good health*
- Melatonin – known to support sleep by helping re-set the body’s sleep-wake cycle (an aspect of the circadian rhythm)*
- Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P-5-P) – helps to promote and support healthy mood balance*
Finally, a good night’s sleep!
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellia (BosPure®)) 10:1 gum oleoresin extract, dried equivalent 3,000 mg providing 40% boswellic acids||300 mg|
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric (BCM-95®)) 25:1 rhizome extract, dried equivalent 2,500 mg, providing 86 mg curcuminoids||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate)||30 mg|
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have asthma, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, depression, diabetes or hypoglycaemia, hormonal disorder, immune system disease, liver disease, migraine, or seizure disorders, stomach ulcers, excess stomach acid, gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, or if you are taking one of the following medications anticoagulant, anticonvulsant, blood pressure medications, immunosuppressive medications, sedative, hypnotic or psychotropic medications, steriods, antidepressant drugs such as MAOIs or SSRIs or other anti-psychotic medications. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia). Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have phenylketonuria (PKU) or tardive dyskinesia, or if you are taking Levodopa, a medication used to treat Parkinson’s disease. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhoea, abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea and vomiting; in which case, discontinue use.
DIRECTIONS OF USE (ADULTS):
Sleep related uses: Take 2 capsules once a day at or before bedtime. Jet lag: Take 2 capsules once a day at bedtime after darkness has fallen, while travelling, and at destination until adaptation to the new daily pattern. All uses: Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
DURATION OF USE:
Sleep related uses: For use beyond 4 weeks, consult a health care practioner. Jet lag: For occasional short-term use.