TriStar Collagen Supremacy:
• Source of the essential amino acid lysine to help in collagen formation.
• Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
• Helps the body to metabolize fats and protein.
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
• Helps in connective tissue formation.
• Helps in wound healing.
• An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
• Source of the essential amino acids histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine for the maintenance of good health and involved in protein synthesis.
• Source of the non-essential amino acids alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, proline, serine, tyrosine involved in protein synthesis.
• Recommended by Dr. Zoltan P. Rona. See Dr. Rona’s video at tristarnaturals.com