It is possible for the body to develop a vitamin B12 deficiency. This deficiency is usually reported with symptoms of fatigue.
Strict vegetarians, heavy drinkers and smokers, pregnant and breast-feeding women, and the elderly usually require vitamin B12 supplements. Sometimes our body, mainly our digestive system, is not able to absorb this vitamin. This can happen when a person has pernicious anemia, celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, bacteria growth in the small intestine, or parasites. People suffering from these conditions may need vitamin B12 supplements as well.
A deficiency in vitamin B12 can result in a host of illnesses including anemia, fatigue, weakness, constipation, loss of appetite, weight loss, depression, poor memory, soreness of the mouth, asthma, vision problems, and a low sperm count.
- Co-enzyme Methylcobalamin B-12 superior to Cynanocobalamin
- Maintains healthy nerve cells and red blood cells
- Regulates homocysteine levels for a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Assists in the chelation of heavy metals
- Increases energy for fatigue, workouts, stress and poor diets
- Alleviates B-12 deficiency, especially in elderly and vegetarians
Suggested Use: Take 30 drops daily under the tongue and hold for 30 seconds or as directed by health professional. May be mixed with water or juice.
Medical Ingredients: B-12 Methylcobalamin
Non-Medical Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid