A-Hepatica is an herbal combination for detoxification of the liver and gallbladder. German physicians have been using this formula for many decades as a liver detoxifier. Hepatica regulates secretion and absorption in the digestive system, has anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmolytic function in the portal vein, stimulates bile flow and increases detoxification of the liver.
A-Hepatica can be used in cases of chronic liver conditions due to infection, cholecystitis, cholangitis, metabolic disturbances, adiposity, and toxic stress due to environmental chemicals.
“A-Hepatica is a very popular liver detox with my patients. It’s a really good liver remedy.”
~ L. H. – Nutritional Consultant and Educator, Markham, ON
• Citrus aurantium (Bitter orange) 10.8 ml
• Cnicus benedictus (Blessed thistle) 28.9 ml
• Cichorium intybus (Chicory) 16.7 ml
• Cinnamomum verum (Cinnamon) 1.9 ml
• Geum urbanum (Clove root) 6.5 ml
• Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) 0.9 ml
• Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) 19.4 ml
• Anemone hepatica (Liverwort) 6.5 ml
• Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood) 6.5 ml